Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sometimes we just need change !



I love to interior decorate my house every time I have the chance to. I love picking out furniture, choosing colors to paint the walls and finding the best accessories to dress up the room. Since I just renovated my room less than a year ago my parent’s room is next. This week my mom and I went furniture shopping, looking around for a dark wood bedroom set. We finally came across a really nice set we wanted to purchase at Raymour and Flannigan.
 After looking at a few more stores we decided that we found the one we really wanted. After we purchased the bedroom set we went looking around for paint colors we wanted to paint the room. We were looking in the olive green family, and came across a nice selection of colors. My boyfriend’s cousin works at ACE hardware and sold us the paint at his cost, which was only $7! While we were there he told us to pick out whatever we wanted and he would give us his employee discount. Once we heard that we were looking for anything that we could use to enhance the room. After we picked out multiple items we got checked out and left the store.


We felt so lucky that day we decided to continue our shopping streak. We went to Marshalls, T.J.Maxx and Homegoods looking for room accessories. These stores are a great place if you are looking to decorate your room on a budget. They have designer items at lower prices . The items look just as good as the products in the luxurious stores. We found candles, picture frames, mirrors, lamps and plants all 60% less than the retailer’s price. You can really get a great deal when you shop in these stores, especially when you aren’t looking for something specific. So next time you’re looking to decorate a room in your house make sure you look for your discounts because you don’t always need to spend a lot of money to make something look good!




No comments:

Post a Comment