Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bubbles


Last weekend I went shopping in a local shopping center with my sister. Right before we were going to leave she wanted to stop into the pet store .In front of the pet store was a huge sign displaying the new shipment puppies they just got in. My sister has a passion for animals and wanted to go see the new puppies. If anyone were to know one thing about me, it is that I am petrified of furry animals. I refused to go into the store because I know that there are mice, hamsters and other rodents in there. After she begged me to go in, I finally went in, but I only stood in the front were the fish were. While she was playing with the dogs I had no other choice but to look at fish. While I was waiting there I couldn’t help but to notice all of the different colorful fish. The worker at the pet store saw me standing by the tanks and asked me if I had any questions or interest in buying a fish. I told him how my sister dragged me into the store to see the dogs and how I am terrified of animals. I told him the only reason why I by the fish was because they weren’t near the rodents.

He felt so bad for me and told me I could feed the fish. By the time my sister was done, it was about 40 minutes and the guy told me I could pick out a fish and I could keep it. So I decided to pick out Japanese fighting fish. It was pink and purple; I have never seen anything like it before! Since he was giving me the fish for free I felt obligated to by a fish bowl, food and some gravel. Now “Bubbles” (my new fish), hangs out in my room every day instead of being locked up in the pet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment