Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Does Procrastination Mean To You?



Procrastination is putting off important tasks until a later time. Procrastination can lead to a great deal of stress, a sense of guilt, and severe loss of productivity. Unlike most people I am the complete opposite of a procrastinator I have an obsession with getting my high-priority actions completed before I do anything else. I get very stressed out and worried when I know I have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time. When I get any homework assignment I do it that immediate day. It is extremely important to be on top of your work because procrastination can lead you to stress and problems. One helpful tip to not procrastinate is to: have an agenda and make a list of all of your tasks that need to be completed. Make the list in priority order and put the dates next to them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment