Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just The Two Of Us


I have a younger sister named Jenna, she’s 4 ½ years younger than me. We are so close; she is truly my best friend. Ever since we were little we have always been inseparable and even though there is a huge age difference between is we still feel like were the same age. Every time we go somewhere people are always asking us if were twins, and when we tell them were 5 years apart they can’t believe it. I must admit, we look very much alike, we also act very similar …it’s kind of scary. Without Jenna I wouldn’t be the same, I act the way I do to set good example for my sister. She is turning 16 this upcoming June and I want to get her something special. Instead of her having a sweet 16 she wanted to go on a vacation instead, so we went on a Caribbean cruise in January. I want to get her something that reminds her of me. 

There are tons of things I could buy her but I want to get her something special and from the heart. When I was 16 I got a heart necklace from Tiffany & Co and fell in love with it. I went on their website and found the perfect necklace. It’s simple and classy, just like my sister is. It has two small hearts; symbolizing me and my sister. One heart has the Tiffany logo and the other is plain, I want to have something special engraved on the plain one. I figured if I write something nice she will never forget our special bond as sisters. As soon as I figure out what to write I am going to buy the necklace. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment