Sunday, April 17, 2011

 

This week I went shopping at Roosevelt Field mall to buy my mom a birthday gift. She is extremely hard to shop for , and I never know what to get her. I always buy her clothes and this year I wanted to buy her something a little more memorable. I wanted to buy her something that will remind her of me when she sees it . I figured a piece of jewelry was by best option. So as I was looking around for jewelry stores, and I happened to pass Pandora,which was packed with people. My sister just got a Pandora bracelet and I know it is very trendy right now so I decided to go in there and look. I fell in love with the store, it was everything I was looking for ! A pandora bracelet is a bracelet either gold, silver, or any colored leather, with individual beads. 

Each bead can stand for something special. I chose to get my mom a silver bracelet and I got three charms that mean something to her. I bought her a "forget me not" charm, a heart and a rose . I figured this was the perfect gift because every holiday I can add a charm to her bracelet and eventually the whole bracelet would fill up with memorable charms . 


 This is something she will always have ,plus she will never forget  what each charm symbolizes. Pandora was having a promotion , if you spend $75 or more you receive a free pair of hoop earrings. Pandora is always having a promotion going on , so if you are looking to buy something from there always make sure something is going on because it is always nice to get something free when your spending so much money. It is a great gift for girls of all ages, it is trendy plus is also has valuable meaning to the person! Next time you are unsure what to get your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother,aunt, grandma,or cousin ; I recommend going to Pandora, you are sure to find something special!



1 comment:

  1. Gifting something memorable to a person you loves the most is closer to our heart and to explain our feeling attached to it is also important . Charms can be a good option as every one loves wearing it and Gifter can express the feeling behind the gift which can always be cherished. Explore a collection of expressive,striking charms by metallier jewellery

    ReplyDelete