Sunday, February 6, 2011

Great value

It was my fourteen year old cousin’s birthday this week and I wanted to buy her a special gift. It is very hard to find a good gift for someone after the holiday season. I knew she got everything she wanted for Christmas so it was very difficult to find her something. I was at Roosevelt Field shopping mall, looking around to buy stuff for myself. I went into Sephora (a cosmetic store) to buy myself makeup, as I was there I thought it would be a great idea to get my cousin perfume. She is only fourteen, so she never bought perfume before. Perfume is very personal and depending on the person, perfume can smell different to different people. The sales clerk saw that I was having a difficult time in picking a particular perfume and came to help me out. She introduced me to this new item Sephora just same out with. It is a fragrance sampler of all the best seller perfumes and a voucher for a full-size version of the fragrance you choose. It costs $50, but it is a $96 dollar value. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P273901&categoryId=S20108&shouldPaginate=true So, which ever fragrance you select you get the biggest bottle they sell for a lesser value. Not only is this is an amazing value, they are also giving you a selection of the best selling fragrances. It was also a benefit because I was struggling on which perfume to get her and now she had the chance to choose for her own. I would definitely recommend this for someone looking to buy someone a gift. They also have this gift set for men as well. Even if you want to buy perfume or cologne for yourself you can purchase this sampler set and use the voucher, which cost a lot less money then that full-sized bottle.  http://reviews.sephora.com/8723/P249360/reviews.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment