Saturday, February 26, 2011

$70 for a manicure ?


Usually every week I go to my local nail salon in my town for a manicure. Chipped nails are my pet peeve! So during the week I went to the nail salon to get my weekly manicure, and got my nails painted “wicked” a dark maroon color made my Essie. Since I am always in the salon I became very friendly with the employees there. They know my name and already pick out my nail polish because I get the same color all the time. After I got my nails done and I went home. I went back out to get gas for my car and as the guy was pumping my gas I couldn’t find my wallet! I was so upset I couldn’t find it. I had to call my dad to drop off money, because I couldn’t leave without paying for gas that was already put into my car. We were looking all over for my wallet and it was no where to be found. My parents were so mad at me; they kept calling me careless and irresponsible. We called the nail salon and they were closed, I was convinced my wallet feel out of my bag on my way out of the nail salon. 10 o’clock the next morning I was in the parking lot for the nail salon to open. As soon as the key touched the door I was walking to the store. When they saw my face they immediately said “don’t worry, we have your wallet”! I was so relieved. They wanted to call me to let me know they had it but they didn’t have my phone number. I was so lucky that they didn’t take any of my money or credit cards. So next time you go somewhere be careful and make sure you have your wallet!

Wicked  by Essie



No comments:

Post a Comment