Sunday, February 13, 2011

always look for coupons !!!!

\
    As we all know Valentine’s Day is tomorrow; Monday February 14, 2011. Are you trying to get the perfect gift for your loved one? Well this whole week I was searching everywhere to find the perfect gift. I decided to make my boyfriend a collage of pictures of all the places we went together this year. I printed out pictures of all the places we went to, and then I went to Michaels Craft store to get stickers to match the places we went to. I bought a big frame and divided up the frame into 6 different sections. Each section represented a different location we went to. The stickers were really expensive; so I went to Michaels.com to see if they had any coupons. They had 40% off coupons for all items not on sale. Since I could only use one coupon per visit I went a few times during the week to get what I needed for this project. The stickers were $4.99 each and I bought about 7 packages of stickers and the frame was $29.99, the coupon saved me almost $40. I recommend anyone who shops at Michaels to go to their website and print out coupons. You can really save a lot of money when using coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment